
We went to Christmas at Central Park today. They had a craft fair and train and even Santa. Michael was a little apprehensive about the whole Santa thing. Though he did stop crying long enough to tell him that he wanted Thomas the Tank Engine for Christmas.
11 comments:
What a wonderful, classic picture for the scrapbook! =)
Poor little guy. I love the pic though.
This picture is awesome. :) Glad he got in his wish, though.
So cute! He might have been a little upset, but he knew how to get the job done! LOL!
Awww, at least Glenn is smiley! :) Even crying little M is adorable!
Wow! Too early for Santa IMHO. Looks like he wasn't thrilled. ;)
aww he will soon to love santa! when he figures out who he iz. lol
yay santa!
Oh that is so darn cute!!!!
He is adorable, even while crying! I am sure he will love looking back on the picture someday!
I love it!! Michael is too cute!!
Post a Comment