Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Michael's Christmas List

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KellyMama said...

This is so cute! But~seriously I wish those Thomas people would stop coming up with new characters already!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

http://katesaid.wordpress.com/

Brandee said...

I think this is a really cute idea, Layla, and I hope you don't mind if I steal it.

I followed the link that the anonymous poster left here in the comments section, and I think I'm speechless. :( Hugs Layla. I hope you didn't let what you found there upset you too much. Making a list with your son is a nice thing to do, and I'm sure Michael appreciated that very much.

Anonymous said...

There's a boy who knows just what he likes! I am sure you two had fun making his list.

Erin said...

What a great way to have M learn how to prioritize and make choices. Also a fun lesson in delayed gratification.

Does seems odd to me how the objector can talk when she was the one who gave her children material rewards for using the bathroom. Goodness, not much of difference there if you ask me.