This is a place where everyone can catch up on what me and my baby brother are doing!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
It was fun while it lasted...
Aaron, Cheryl, Aidan, and Aleia have left. We had so much fun with them visiting. We tried to get a group picture of the kids, but as you can see, it didn't work out that well.
I think the group shot is an ADORABLE picture, Layla!! I hope you guys take a group shot like that every time you get together. How sweet will that be to look back over through the years?! :heart:
4 comments:
Awww!! What fun!! Looks like Michael had a great time!!!
I'm not sure if Cole had fun ;) But the rest of the kids look happy! I'm glad you had a fun visit with your friends.
I think the group shot is an ADORABLE picture, Layla!! I hope you guys take a group shot like that every time you get together. How sweet will that be to look back over through the years?! :heart:
Visits from friends sure are wonderful! I am glad you all had such a great time... hard not to among all that cuteness!
Post a Comment